The Birchwood Wheel Deal
Did You Know?
- 50% of customers incur costs related to tire or rim damage within the first 3 years of ownership
- Average replacement cost for a tire and rim on a car is $825
- Average replacement cost for a tire and rim on a SUV/Truck is $1,150
That’s why we’ve got you covered at the Birchwood Automotive Group with the Birchwood Wheel Deal.
Every Birchwood Tires purchase is eligible for our exclusive Birchwood Wheel Deal coverage at NO CHARGE for up to three years. That’s up to an $855 value including:
- Comprehensive roadside assistance
- Tire rotations and inspections
- Tire and rim road hazard coverage
Comprehensive Roadside Assistance
When out on the road, you’ll know that you are protected by an organization that cares about the safety of you and your family. Our customer service representatives respond quickly to provide you the best service and protection available anywhere.
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside
- Assistance Benefits
- 24-Hour Towing Service
- 24-Hour Mechanical First Aid
- 24-Hour Tire Change Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Delivery
- 24-Hour Emergency Battery Service
- 24-Hour Lockout Service
- Rental Car Discounts
- Map Routing Service
- Theft And Hit & Run Protection
- Emergency towing
- Rental car expenses
- Roadside tire change
- Accommodation expenses
- Any Set of 2, 3, or 4 tires purchased and installed at any of our Authorized Dealerships are protected
- $0 deductible
- Covers aluminum rims, which are softer and more vulnerable than steel rims
No Charge Tire Rotations and Inspections
No Charge Annual Tire Rotations and Inspections, Based on contract duration.
Tire and Rim Road Hazard Coverage
Our tire and rim road hazard coverage protects you from flat tires, blowouts, damaged wheels, and unplanned expenses. Protection from tire & rim damage resulting from potholes and other road hazards is included, such as:
The Birchwood Wheel Deal guarantees the owner the cost to repair or replace, as determined by us, any covered tire or wheel that should fail due to a road hazard while under contract. A failure refers to a tire or wheel that is no longer able to retain air in the tire.
*Some conditions and exclusions may apply, Wheel Deal does not provide run-flat coverage, tires must be installed at a Birchwood dealership to qualify, see in store for details.