The Birchwood Wheel Deal
Did You Know?
- 50% of customers incur costs related to tire or rim damage within the first 3 years of ownership
- Average replacement cost for a tire and rim on a car is $825
- Average replacement cost for a tire and rim on a SUV/Truck is $1,150
That’s why we’ve got you covered at the Birchwood Automotive Group with the Birchwood Wheel Deal.
Every Birchwood Tires purchase is eligible for our exclusive Birchwood Wheel Deal coverage FREE for up to three years. That’s up to an $800 value including:
- Comprehensive roadside assistance
- Tire rotations and inspections
- Tire and rim road hazard coverage
Comprehensive Roadside Assistance
When out on the road, you’ll know that you are protected by an organization that cares about the safety of you and your family. Our customer service representatives respond quickly to provide you the best service and protection available anywhere.
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside
- Assistance Benefits
- 24-Hour Towing Service
- 24-Hour Mechanical First Aid
- 24-Hour Tire Change Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Delivery
- 24-Hour Emergency Battery Service
- 24-Hour Lost Key Service
- Rental Car Discounts
- Map Routing Service
- Theft And Hit & Run Protection
- Emergency towing
- Rental car expenses
- Roadside tire change
- Accommodation expenses
- Both Original & Replacement tires are protected
- Winter tires are protected
- $0 deductible
- Covers aluminum rims, which are softer and more vulnerable than steel rims
Free Tire Rotations and Inspections
Free Tire Rotations and Inspections are provided every year, free of charge. This represents $100 of additional value to you.
Tire and Rim Road Hazard Coverage
Our tire and rim road hazard coverage protects you from flat tires, blowouts, damaged wheels, and unplanned expenses. Protection from tire & rim damage resulting from potholes and other road hazards is included, such as:
The Birchwood Wheel Deal guarantees the owner the cost to repair or replace, as determined by us, any covered tire or wheel that should fail due to a road hazard while under contract. A failure refers to a tire or wheel that is no longer able to retain air in the tire.
*Some conditions and exclusions may apply, Wheel Deal does not provide run-flat coverage, see in store for details.